Read the funny Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine joke in Technology Jokes to make you laugh out loud :) See how long you can go with a straight face :| after seeing the Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine joke at BasicJokes.com!
Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine
|Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine Joke|
What's The Joke Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine?
Costello: Hey, Abbott!
Abbot: Yes, Lou?
Costello: I just got my first computer.
Abbot: That's great Lou. What did you get?
Costello: A Pentium II-266, with 40 Megs of RAM,
a 2.1 Gig hard drive, and a 24X CD-ROM.
Abbot: That's terrific, Lou.
Costello: But I don't know what any of it means!!
Abbot: You will in time.
Costello: That's exactly why I am here to see
Costello: I heard that you are a real computer
Abbot: Well, I don't know-
Costello: Yes-sir-ee. You know your stuff. And
you're going to train me.
Costello: Uh huh. And I am here for my first
Abbot: O.K. Lou. What do want to know?
Costello: I am having no problem turning it on,
but I heard that you should be very careful how you turn it off.
Abbot: That's true.
Costello: So, here I am working on my new
computer and I want to turn it off. What do I do?
Abbot: Well, first you press the Start button, and then-
Costello: No, I told you, I want to turn it off.
Abbot: I know, you press the Start button-
Costello: Wait a second. I want to turn it off.
Off. I know how to start it. So tell me what to do.
Abbot: I did.
Abbot: When I told you to press the Start button.
Costello: Why should I press the Start button?
Abbot: To shut off the computer.
Costello: I press Start to stop.
Abbot: Well Start doesn't actually stop the computer.
Costello: I knew it! So what do I press.
Costello: Start what?
Abbot: Start button.
Costello: Start button to do what?
Abbot: Shut down.
Costello: You don't have to get rude!
Abbot: No, no, no! That's not what I meant.
Costello: Then say what you mean.
Abbot: To shut down the computer, press-
Costello: Don't say, "Start!"
Abbot: Then what do you want me to say?
Costello: Look, if I want to turn off the
computer, I am willing to press the Stop button, the End button and Cease and Desist
button, but no one in their right mind presses the Start to Stop.
Abbot: But that's what you do.
Costello: And you probably Go at Stop signs, and
Stop at green lights.
Abbot: Don't be ridiculous.
Costello: I am being ridiculous? Well. I think
it's about time we started this conversation.
Abbot: What are you talking about?
Costello: I am starting this conversation right
Funny Jokes Of The Day
- Yo' Mama Is So Fat... Good Side ‐ Yo' Mama is so fat, I had to take …
- First Cut is the Deepest ‐ Once upon a time, two little boys, …
- Aussie Cheerleaders ‐ Q: Why doesn't Australia have any …
- Osama Doesn't Get Any ‐ Why doesn't Osama bin Laden have …
- High Speed Chase ‐ After an intense high speed chase, …
- No Backseat Blonde ‐ A blonde goes on a hot date and …
- The Blonde's Roadside Emergency ‐ A blonde's car breaks down. A cop …
- Yo' Mama Is So Fat... Fitness Referral ‐ Yo' Mama is so fat, the local gym …
- Gay Midget ‐ Did you hear about the gay midget? …
- There she blows ‐ Q: What do you give an elephant …
- Yo' Mama Is So Fat... Getting Acquainted ‐ Yo' Mama is so fat, I've known …
- Tasties in a Half Shell ‐ Q: Why did God invent …
- Walks Into a Bar... Menu ‐ A guy walks into a bar and sees …
- Makin' Dem Cupcakes ‐ One day a boy and his mother were …
- A Blonde Goes to the Library? ‐ Once a blonde went to the library …
- Congressmen and Light Bulbs ‐ Q: How many Congressmen does it …
- Pokemon for Adults ‐ Q: What do you get when you cross …
- Women vs. Dog Poop ‐ Q: What's the similarity between …
- Lightbulbs... Male Chauvinists ‐ How many male chauvinists does …
- Bill Clinton's Favorite Card Game ‐ Q: What is Bill Clinton's favorite …