The Joke Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine
Read the funny Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine joke in Technology Jokes to make you laugh out loud :) See how long you can go with a straight face :| after seeing the Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine joke at BasicJokes.com!
Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine
|Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine Joke|
What's The Joke Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine?
Costello: Hey, Abbott!
Abbot: Yes, Lou?
Costello: I just got my first computer.
Abbot: That's great Lou. What did you get?
Costello: A Pentium II-266, with 40 Megs of RAM,
a 2.1 Gig hard drive, and a 24X CD-ROM.
Abbot: That's terrific, Lou.
Costello: But I don't know what any of it means!!
Abbot: You will in time.
Costello: That's exactly why I am here to see
Costello: I heard that you are a real computer
Abbot: Well, I don't know-
Costello: Yes-sir-ee. You know your stuff. And
you're going to train me.
Costello: Uh huh. And I am here for my first
Abbot: O.K. Lou. What do want to know?
Costello: I am having no problem turning it on,
but I heard that you should be very careful how you turn it off.
Abbot: That's true.
Costello: So, here I am working on my new
computer and I want to turn it off. What do I do?
Abbot: Well, first you press the Start button, and then-
Costello: No, I told you, I want to turn it off.
Abbot: I know, you press the Start button-
Costello: Wait a second. I want to turn it off.
Off. I know how to start it. So tell me what to do.
Abbot: I did.
Abbot: When I told you to press the Start button.
Costello: Why should I press the Start button?
Abbot: To shut off the computer.
Costello: I press Start to stop.
Abbot: Well Start doesn't actually stop the computer.
Costello: I knew it! So what do I press.
Costello: Start what?
Abbot: Start button.
Costello: Start button to do what?
Abbot: Shut down.
Costello: You don't have to get rude!
Abbot: No, no, no! That's not what I meant.
Costello: Then say what you mean.
Abbot: To shut down the computer, press-
Costello: Don't say, "Start!"
Abbot: Then what do you want me to say?
Costello: Look, if I want to turn off the
computer, I am willing to press the Stop button, the End button and Cease and Desist
button, but no one in their right mind presses the Start to Stop.
Abbot: But that's what you do.
Costello: And you probably Go at Stop signs, and
Stop at green lights.
Abbot: Don't be ridiculous.
Costello: I am being ridiculous? Well. I think
it's about time we started this conversation.
Abbot: What are you talking about?
Costello: I am starting this conversation right
Funny Jokes Of The Day
- Boudreaux and Pedro ‐ One day ole Boudreax was going …
- Astronaut Booty Call... Equator ‐ I'd like to be in orbit below your …
- The Blonde's Special Order ‐ Q: How does a blonde order a root …
- Elevate The Levels Of Discourse ‐ A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette …
- Amish Woman Driver ‐ An Amish lady trots down the road …
- Laundromat Blues ‐ Q: Why is a laundromat a really …
- Inconvenient Flowers ‐ A blonde and a brunette walk past …
- Blonde Bird ‐ What do you call a blonde bird? …
- Mississippi State Whorehouse ‐ A guy drives on the highway and …
- Has a Head ‐ What is six inches long with a …
- Garbagehead ‐ What is the difference between …
- Walks Into a Bar... Sexy Lincoln ‐ An older man walks into a bar wearing …
- Bone Diggers ‐ What do dogs and women have in …
- Redneck Booty Call... Springer ‐ Didn't I see you on the Jerry Springer …
- Hogwarts Expulsion ‐ Why was Harry Potter kicked out …
- Oh, Those Darn Lawyers ‐ Two lawyers, Jon and Amanpreet, …
- Blonde Nurse ‐ Q: Why does a blonde nurse carry …
- Gay Guy's Dessert ‐ What do gay guys eat for dessert? …
- Dr. Doctor ‐ Two doctors opened an office in …
- You Know You're Out Of College When... ‐ 1. Your salary is less than your …